Pageviews past week

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

You are not alone

As conductor working on your own, it can get quite lonely. Not because I don't have good friends around, a busy work schedule, a great little family of my own, family on skype- because I do. But it gets lonely sometimes as there is not another conductor close by to discuss what happens during the day or ideas for the future or just share this passion for CE. Really those conversations made me learn and rethink my thoughts. I truly miss them.
Lately it doesn't feel quite as lonely as I am able to discuss things with my participants and parents. But even more excitingly conductors and friends of CE started to talk again. I mean I see it everywhere on blogger, facebook publicly and privately, on conference calls and more. Its not only the select few that have been trying to keep up conversation for a while. There are new names popping up. Its really exciting. And everybody please don't stop. There seemed to be a refreshed wind blowing after the conference. So please keep it up. I know it doesn't only help me it helps us all in CE.

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with your observation, the online conversation does seem to be loosening up a little over the last few weeks, up compared with what has prevailed for years, and it is widening too.

    Let us cherish and nurture this tiny flame, and fan it into a conflagration.

    As you say, in time this appears to have begun 'after the Congress, as you say Post hoc or propter hoc? Has it been as a result, despite or in reaction to the Congress, or wholly coincidentally because long accumulating, wider factors that have been experienced in common?

    No matter the cause, let us embrace and cherish this new openness, and encourage to into becoming a trend, then the normal way of interacting within Conductive Education, just like in the much of the rest of the world.

    A.

    ReplyDelete